Posted Date: Oct 22, 2020
Position Title: SR EXECUTIVE CHEF
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.Job Summary
Working as a Senior Executive Chef will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! The purpose of this job is to lead culinary operations in all areas of a unit insuring on trend, efficient, safe and sanitary food production. You will be responsible for menu development, inventory, purchasing, food cost controls and staff management and development.
- Develops high culinary standards for our retail, board meals, dining and catering operations
- Trains, develops and provides inspirational leadership to local culinary team
- Leads Corporate Social Responsibility, food seasonality, health/wellness and high-quality culinary arts on campus
- Analyzes ongoing performance and trends in the local operation and devises and leads improvements
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and is able to explain them to customers accurately
- Culinary degree preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Services Technology/Management/or related field preferred
- Three to five years of progressive culinary or kitchen management experience, depending upon formal degree or training
- Experience with planning and managing catering events from a culinary perspective
- Strong leadership skills and desire to work with an industry leader
- Comprehensive knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email and the Internet)
- Ability to communicate on various levels including management, departmental, customer and associate
- ServSafe® Certification
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 430748
Apply on company website