Posted Date: Feb 17, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 378595.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time SUPERVISOR, HOUSEKEEPING position.
- Location: Ascension St. Francis Hospital, 3237 S 16th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm, including alternating weekends.
- Requirement: Previous environmental service experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We're TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- 401(k) retirement support
- And other voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
Summary: Oversees, monitors and participates in the cleaning of rooms and common areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety of the facility and associates in accordance with company standards and government regulations.
- Determines cleaning assignments and establishes priorities; adjusts assignments based on changes in room occupancy or emergency clean-up requests; maintains accurate record of assignments.
- Ensures security of keys.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Follows work procedures and expedites workflow to ensure timely, efficient service; communicates room completion and availability.
- Inspects rooms, common areas and stock rooms, and approves staff work performance; performs or delegates appropriate corrective action.
- Reports unsafe conditions and maintenance service needs, including painting, repairs, and furniture replacement and upkeep.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of associates; communicates performance issues to management.
- Participates in the onboarding and training of associates; conducts daily pre-service meetings.
- Demonstrates safe and correct use of environmental services equipment and chemicals.
- Completes inventory of materials, supplies and linens; manages usage and orders to in alignment with budget.
- Opens and closes the department; maintains security for department property, supplies and operating funds.
- Communicates on the telephone, over radio, in person and in writing with clients, customers or residents, personnel from other departments and coworkers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 378595
Apply on company website