Posted Date: Nov 20, 2019
- We have an opening for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER position.
- Location: 947 Monument Dr Lebanon, IN 46052 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday.
- Requirement: Previous warehouse foodservice operations, product distribution experience preferred. Must have a valid drivers license
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 346031 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory, product distribution, and turnover.
- Ensures quality, cleanliness, merchandising, customer service and company policies and programs are maintained.
- Reviews service frequencies to assure maximum sales without jeopardizing customer satisfaction.
- Schedules and modifies warehouse structure to improve productivity, control overtime compensation, manage employee scheduling, and ensure the operation has sufficient labor each day.
- Oversees all aspects of building maintenance including repairs, housekeeping and security.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of warehouse supervisory or related experience.
- Warehouse, facilities maintenance, support services, military, and/or housekeeping experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Union experience is preferred.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 346031
Apply on company website