Posted Date: Feb 18, 2020
Compass One Healthcare is a premier healthcare company with 46,000 engaged team members who are focused on delivering quality, value, and exceptional patient experience through specialized services and protocols in more than 1,650 hospital and health system locations in 48 states. Through a combined three-quarters of a century of healthcare experience, Compass One offers seven customer-focused core services: Food and Nutrition, Environmental, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Healthcare Technology Solutions (Clinical Engineering), Facilities Management, and Ambulatory Services. Compass One is committed to the growth and development of its associates, and its unique Positive ImpressionsTM program features a team of 100-plus Patient Experience Managers dedicated to driving a better experience in each of our hospitals. Also, Compass One's exclusive partnership with Press Ganey leverages rich analytics to better understand how to improve experiences for patients, family, customers, caregivers, and the community.Job Summary
The Sr. Director of Food and Nutrition Services is responsible for overseeing the day to day food service operations of a healthcare facility. You will manage and lead a team of employees, responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Operates the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent
- Ensures that the food offered to the students is of superior quality
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients as well as other departments within the healthcare facility
- Promotes the professional growth and development of the entire team
- Fosters strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the Food and Nutrition Services Department with the facility plan of operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of additional experience
- Minimum of five years of proven leadership expertise
- Two to four years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control in a healthcare facility
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified a plus
Apply to Compass One Healthcare today!
Compass One Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 308546
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website