CompHealth is currently assisting a New Hampshire group practice with their search for a family practice physician due to growth. This position is for family practice with some rounding at nursing homes. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week with designated time for administrative work. You will work with a medical director and 3 other physicians at this location. They welcome candidates that are board certified, board eligible if coming out of residency.
You will be offered a stipend to purchase your own health insurance, life insurance/disability, 280 hours of PTO each year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a CME stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Woodsville is the largest village in the town of Haverhill in Grafton County, New Hampshire, along the Connecticut River at the mouth of the Ammonoosuc River.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal and state loan repayment programs available
- 280 hours of PTO per year
- Monday through Friday schedule, 40-hour workweek
- Designated time for administrative work
- Physician will also round on nursing homes
- Medical students rotate through
- BE if coming out of residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is currently assisting a New Hampshire group practice with their search for a family practice physician due to growth. This position is ...
Apply on company website