CompHealth is currently assisting a new practice in New Jersey with their search for an obstetrics/gynecologist. Your schedule will be shared with other OB/GYNs. You will also work with a dedicated group of other healthcare professionals. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a ground-floor opening to meet the needs of a growing community. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Hoboken is a New Jersey City on the Hudson River. Its former industrial port now features parks such as Pier A Park, with Manhattan skyline views. The Hudson River Waterfront Walkway links several green spaces. Global eateries, bistros and bars cluster on Washington Street and riverside Frank Sinatra Drive, named after the locally born singer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brand new practice
- Looking for 2 to 3 OB/GYNs
- Full time
- BC/BE candidates
- Deliveries and surgeries out of Holy Name
- Call will be minimal at the beginning
- Global eateries and bistros
- Surrounded by the Hudson River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is currently assisting a new practice in New Jersey with their search for an obstetrics/gynecologist. Your schedule will be shared with ...
Apply on company website