This position is in the great city of Memphis, Tennessee. This city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.Contact Trevor Jensen email@example.com (801) 930-3776.
- Partner track position
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- 100% spine practice
- No general ortho call; call is only for your patients
- Open to new grads and experienced surgeons
- Mid-level support
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must be fellowship trained in spine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply on company website