Accounting Manager (Transactional / Operational)
Comprehensive Pharmacy Services Corporate Office
As a full time, exempt, Accounting Manager, with Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS), you will have management responsibility of accounting and finance functions that are transactional and operational in nature including managing monthly financial close processes timely and accurately, collaborating externally, developing accounting policies and procedures, complying with internal controls, as well as managing and developing staff performance. This position reports to the Controller.
Schedule: This position is scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week, primarily Monday through Friday day shift with occasional evenings and weekends based upon business needs.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring timely and accurate f/s, including:
- Managing the processing of accounts payable invoices (including 1099 reporting and filing unclaimed funds)
- Managing the processing of customer invoicing
- Collections of customer accounts receivables and drive continuous reduction of DSO
- Prepare and reviewing all balance sheet account reconciliations
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure timely and successful audit results and compliance
- Participate in ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures, including review and implementation of process and system changes
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Manage and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Manage development and performance of direct reports
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of recent, progressive related work experience
Benefits: All employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
CPS Requirements: All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS team members. Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is also committed to a safe and drug free workplace. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, LLC is one of the nation's largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.cpspharm.com/.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website