The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.
Join the fight against Covid! Fast paced individuals needed to assist in clerical duties regarding patient test results.
Multiple Shifts Available
Part-Time Morning Shift
Part-Time Evening Shift
16 Hours Per Week
Exemplify CompuNet's mission and value to both internal and external customers tp provide critical value reporting and inquiry service to clients regarding all service requests. Coordinate reporting of referral laboratory results to the appropriate entity.
Reviews patient requisitions in software systems to determine how many hard copies are needed to be sent to patients or providers. Prepare and print requisitions and mail accordingly.
Assist with callbacks if time permits.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Excellent communication and customer service skills.
3. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
4. Data entry skills required. Must be able to type 7000 Keystrokes per hour with less than 2 errors.
5. Previous experience and/or education in health care field, medical terminology.
Apply on company website