The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.Did you know that most medical decisions are based on lab test results?
We will train the right candidate who is eager to learn. Join one of the largest diagnostic reference labs in the region - CompuNet provides lab services to thousands of healthcare providers in SW Ohio and beyond.
This entry level position offers great experience to begin a career in the Medical Laboratory field. You will read a variety of lab test orders, log orders into our lab information system, and prepare different specimens for lab analysis.
Part Time shifts Available
Evenings 5p-9p or 3p-1130p
All Shifts are Monday-Friday with a weekend rotation
$12/hour to start
Monday-Friday with an every other weekend rotation
15% shift differential given for evening, nights, and weekend hours worked
1. Enter patient, client, and physician information into the information system.
2. Separate specimens by level of priority before data entry.
3. Receive electronically transmitted specimen information and specimens for testing.
4. Prepare specimens for testing via centrifugation, separation, and distribution.
5. Visually review all specimens for identification compliance and specimen integrity.
6. Retrieve and prepare specimens for repeat or additional testing.
1. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
2. Previous medical terminology experience and/or education, preferred but not required.
3. Must be able to meet typing requirements of 8000 Keystrokes per hour with less than 5 errors.CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Apply on company website