The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.
CompuNet Phlebotomists provide prompt and courteous customer service as they interact with patients and collect specimens through the venipuncture procedure. They represent all of our laboratory professionals who handle, test, and report laboratory findings to physicians and other caregivers.
Miami Valley Hospital operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - phlebotomists are required for an every other weekend and holiday rotation. Employees will visit rooms to collect specimens of inpatients including NICU, ICU, ETC, and Burn Units.
Miami Valley Hospital - Multiple Shifts Available
430a-3p - 4 days per week
3p-1130p - Evenings
11p-730a - Nights
Patient Service Centers
Multiple Locations - Float
Day Shift hours
1. Perform venipunctures and capillary punctures
2. Follow proper procedures for patient identification and labeling of lab specimens
3. Complete requisitions per department standards
4. Perform regular inventory checks and stock work areas
5. Assist in the training of new employees
6. Assist with specimen draw problem solving, including rapid responses to TIQ requests from processing
7. Follow all compliance procedures and policies, assisting the compliance officer with audits on a monthly basis
1. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must have recent training or experience in phlebotomist with at least 100 venipunctures completed.
Apply on company website