The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.Full Time located at Miami Valley Hospital
Evening shift available
Microtomy experience is necessary
Immunohistochemistry experience is preferred, but not necessary.
The Histotechnician independently performs aspects of microtomy, embedding of Quality control material, and testing with regards to immunohistochemistry.
1. Independently performs microtomy in accordance with departmental QC/QA guidelines.
2. Competently uses necessary functions of the AP computer system.
3. Preforms required maintenance on instrumentation in accordance with departmental and manufacturer's guidelines.
4. Handle client related questions and concerns in a courteous and efficient manner, following departmental policies and procedures.
5. Comply with all company, department and regulatory policies and procedures including compliance and safety protocols.
6. Assist with data entry, preparation and paperwork of immunohistochemistry specimens.
Required - High school diploma and HT (ASCP) registry or Associates Degree in Health/Science related field and HT (ASCP) registry or eligible
CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Apply on company website