The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.Having served healthcare providers throughout Southwest Ohio since 1986, we understand the importance of caring for patients. Our team understands that every test we perform is connected to a real person and we treat each one accordingly. Our experienced laboratory scientists and technicians use state-of-the-art technologies to deliver the timely and accurate results that your healthcare providers rely on to keep you healthy. And they do it with the care and attention to detail that comes with a patient-first approach to laboratory medicine.
Full Time Day Shift 7a-330p AND 9a-530p (rotating)
FullTime Evening Shift 4p-1230a
Full Time Night Shift 1130p-8a
All shifts have rotating weekends with 15 % shift differential on evenings, nights, and weekends.
The Medical Technologists (Med Tech) are responsible for following department polices and procedures while they:
1. Perform all tests in an accurate and efficient manner
2. Perform and record daily and routine maintenance and quality control on all equipment or reagents used for testing
3. Recognize problems with instruments, reagents, test results and supplies, and initiate problem solving procedures
4. Record all results in an accurate, complete and readable format while utilizing computer systems correctly to generate results and notify clients of panic value results
5. Address client related questions and problems in a courteous and efficient manner
6. Participate in training of new employees and students in appropriate technical areas
Must be ASCP Certified with an Associates or Bachelor's in Medical Laboratory science (MT/MLT)CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Apply on company website