The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.
Phlebotomists play a vital role in patient's overall healthcare experience. CompuNet provides the training and development you need to allow you to concentrate on your patients with confidence. Phlebotomy is essential in the healthcare field and requires efficiency, delicacy, and confidentiality.
CompuNet Phlebotomists provide prompt and courteous customer service as they interact with patients and collect specimens through the venipuncture procedure. They represent all of our laboratory professionals who handle, test, and report laboratory findings to physicians and other caregivers.
This position will be a float for the following locations:
Middletown, Monroe, Mason, Liberty Township, Fairfield, Hamilton
Day Shift Hours
1. Perform venipunctures and capillary punctures
2. Follow proper procedures for patient identification and labeling of lab specimens
3. Complete requisitions per department standards
4. Perform regular inventory checks and stock work areas
5. Assist in the training of new employees
6. Assist with specimen draw problem solving, including rapid responses to TIQ requests from processing
7. Follow all compliance procedures and policies, assisting the compliance officer with audits on a monthly basis
1. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must have recent training or experience in phlebotomy with at least 100 venipunctures completed.
Apply on company website