The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve.Located in the Microbiology department in Moraine
Part Time - 7a-330p
Part Time - 7p-1a
Full Time - 4p-1230a
$12/hr to start
15% shift differential for evenings, nights and weekends worked
Perform various tasks in the Microbiology departments to assist technical staff accurately and efficiently generate test results. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, quality control, specimen handling and preparation, as well as testing and reporting.
1. Operate laboratory instrumentation independently including complex troubleshooting and scheduling field service calls as deemed necessary following the directions of department laboratory professional and pathology staff.
2. Understand all menu pathways of local computer system as it pertains to assigned job function including instructing technical staff on advanced computer functions.
3. Handling client related questions and concerns in a courteous and efficient manner following department policies and procedures including the scheduling of complex texting.
4. Perform specimen handling, control, and tracking functions, which may include the handling of potentially infectious/carcinogenic materials.
5. Track, inventory, and order supplies as needed. Submit credit requests and interpretation fees, scan raw data patient assay results into Optika and retrieve patient reports as directed.
High school diploma or equivalent. Lab experience preferred. Medical terminology and keyboarding skills helpful. CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Apply on company website