The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve. Did you know that most medical decisions are based on lab test results?
We will train the right candidate who is eager to learn. Join one of the largest diagnostic reference labs in the region - CompuNet provides lab services to thousands of healthcare providers in SW Ohio and beyond.
Full Time Days
The Purchasing/Maintenance Clerk will monitor and deliver supplies to the laboratory at Miami Valley Hospital. They will also perform routine maintenance at the Sandridge facility.
1. Monitor the inventory levels in our MVH storeroom and deliver supplies as needed.
2. Perform routine maintenance functions at the Sandridge facility.
3. Collect all biohazard waste containers on a daily bases according to all regulatory guidelines.
4. Monitor storage and removal of Xylene waste drums according to established protocol and regulations.
5. Perform miscellaneous duties including, but not limited to, monitoring refrigeration, water quality, vacuum systems, and record boxes.
1. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds consistently on a daily basis.
3. Must have a valid Ohio driver's license, demonstrate a safe driving record and be able to meet CompuNet's insurance carrier's standards for insurability.
4. Warehouse receiving and distribution experience preferred. CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Apply on company website