Conetic Solutions is seeking a highly motivated Medical Sales Manager – Imaging and Resection to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals and quotas within his or her team's assigned territory. You will be responsible for learning the sales process and working with a sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidate will be a field support role specializing in our high-performance Synergy Video products including our complete video chain of 4K arthroscopy cameras, 4K monitors, arthroscopes, and light sources used by orthopedic and general surgeons. You will be consulting surgeons, surgical staff, Biomedical Engineering and IT staff in the operating room during live procedures regarding the use of our products while working closely with our Sports Medicine sales team. This role demands strong leadership and requires the professional to set him or herself as an example for all team members to follow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Represent Conetic Solutions, an independent regional distributor for Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Supports regional operations focusing on implementation support, on the job training/education, and account coverage.
- Develops a Business Plan and Sales Strategy for your overall territory that ensures attainment of company sales goals, quotas and profitability for Arthrex products.
- Responsible for the development and performance of Teams and Individual Arthrex Associates within the Team with regards to Products and Techniques.
- Works closely with Territory Managers and Director of Medical Education to manage training and education protocol for Arthrex Representatives, Territory Managers, and New Hires.
- Initiates and coordinates development of Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Targeting & Action plans to grow business by pursuing sales of existing and new products including focus products.
- Ensures all Arthrex Representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegate's authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Arthrex Representatives in areas of knowledge base, personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Arthrex Representatives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Builds strong relationships and works closely with Arthrex Management to ensure the attainment of required company sales goals, quotas, and proper protocols.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Ensures effective surgical care to patients as related to Arthrex Synergy equipment.
- Ability to showcase Arthrex Synergy technology for optimal use and for the enhancement of the end user's experience.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships and trust in both new and existing accounts.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, advantages and benefits of the Arthrex Synergy family of products, including product updates, changes to the product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding customer service and technical support expectations with our current and future Synergy Video customers.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required. Some overnight travel required.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
To the Orthopedic Sales Representative, we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 – 5 years demonstrated success in Medical Device / Capital Equipment sales
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a plus
- Must be comfortable in surgery / operating room environments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Course and/or Training:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required
- Strong sense of urgency is important
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver's license and access to your own transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Conetic Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website