Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Sign-ON Bonus Offered
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Educational assistance/tuition reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
Come be part of the Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center is a freestanding, 42 bed state-of-the art facility specifically designed to help patients recover as quickly and safely as possible following a traumatic injury, surgery or other disabling medical condition or injury. Our program is accredited by The Joint Commission for Disease Specific Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation.
- Fastest growing rehabilitation unit in HCA history
- Patient to Nurse Ratio: 5:1
- Recently awarded The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Rehabilitation Stroke Accreditation
- Caring for a large population of neuro patients (strokes, brain injury) and surgical patients.
- Prides itself on its strong interdisciplinary teamwork among the nursing staff, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Rehab Physicians, and Social Workers.
- Inpatient Rehab is an extremely rewarding field where the nurses get to see what happens after a patient is discharged from the hospital they get to see the impossible become possible!
- The leadership on the unit is knowledgeable, supportive, and engaged.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team.
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureatedegree registered nursing program.
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensedRegistered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas orMulti-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required toobtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
We are seekingRehabilitation Nurses for Methodist Hospital Stone Oak to ensure we continue to provide all patients withhigh quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Opening in March 2009, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital continues to grow and build on our reputation as a hospital where high-tech and high-touch come together. Ours is a beautiful, streamlined, energy-efficient, patient-focused health care facility equipped with the most modern technology available and staffed by people who genuinely care for the well-being of others. The hospitals services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, neurosurgery and orthopedics. In November 2017 the hospital expanded by more than 100,000 square feet and 102 beds bringing our total number of licensed beds to over 210.
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. The hospital belongs to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery and has become a leader in robotic surgeries with a highly experienced team of surgeons offering this minimally invasive option to patients. We have been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures and... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website