**$5,000 Sign on Bonus Available for External Hires **
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) RN Emergency Services with HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic RN Emergency Services to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 40 years, HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital has been providing comprehensive healthcare services. We provide high-quality medical care. We also provide surgery, outpatient therapies, and acute care. With a team of skilled colleagues, its no wonder we have a reputation for excellence. The over 180-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission. We provide 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, and Cardiovascular Services. We also provide General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. As South Tampa Hospital and ER, we provide high quality, advanced care. We are one of the best-performing hospitals in the Tampa Bay area. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work youd like to be a part of, we hope youll consider our careers at South Tampa Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our RN Emergency Services opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website