**$5,000 Sign on Bonus Available for External Hires**
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) RN Emergency Services? At HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN Emergency Services like you to be a part of our team.What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 40 years, HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital has been providing comprehensive healthcare services. We provide high-quality medical care. We also provide surgery, outpatient therapies, and acute care. With a team of skilled colleagues, its no wonder we have a reputation for excellence. The over 180-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission. We provide 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, and Cardiovascular Services. We also provide General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. As South Tampa Hospital and ER, we provide high quality, advanced care. We are one of the best-performing hospitals in the Tampa Bay area. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work youd like to be a part of, we hope youll consider our careers at South Tampa Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Emergency Services opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website