Mission Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse - Full Time Nights Pulmonary position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $20,000 with a 2-year commitment to Mission Health. Sign-on bonus will be paid out in your first paycheck!
*Current HCA employees and those employed by HCA anytime in the last 6 months are not eligible to receive the sign on bonus.
Mission Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Mission Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN position.
- Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities.
- Exemptions, or extensions, may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO Council members.
- Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this information be needed.
- RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
Preferred Education: Masters in Nursing.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- BLS Healthcare Provider
Preferred Experience: One year hospital nursing experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, is Mission Healths flagship hospital and is licensed for 763 beds. Business North Carolina ranked Mission Hospital the No. 1 Best Hospital in North Carolina for 2017 and 2018, and Mission Hospital ranked among the top 1% of Best Hospitals nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades. We are the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the regions only Level II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Childrens Hospital the regions only childrens hospital providing 30 pediatric sub-specialists. Were the busiest surgical hospital west of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state. Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west of Raleigh.
"Across HCA Healthcares more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website