HCA Florida Brandon Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?Submit your application for Registered Nurse RN Emergency Services position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an ER Registered Nursefor our dynamic Emergency Department. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a fast-paced, high-acuity environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage, screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) certifications required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital is a 400 bed acute care hospital in Brandon, FL. We offer many services including a heart & vascular center, behavioral health center and a womens center. Our womens center includes a 36 bed neonatal intensive care unit. We have a reflux center and a bariatric center. We are dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have been named a top 100 hospital in America many times. Our intensive care unit has been named a top 100 ICU. Join our friendly hospital with its caring staff located just south of Tampa. We are proud of our colleagues who contribute to the care and services of patients. Whether it is clinical care or our support staff, everyone has an important role in contributing to the health of our community. We hope youll consider a career at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of c... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website