Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!Hiring Registered Nurses in Iowa
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring RN's throughout Iowa to provide in-home healthcare services to help those who have served our country!
Available locations include but not limited to:
- Burlington and Middletown
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with clients in the comfort of their homes
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings and ; Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
Ideal Candidates will
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- New Graduates welcome!
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we serve, please apply today!Standard Rate: $36. 00 Hourly plus shift differentials, where applicable.Please contact Kimberly Blythe at or at Kimberly.Blythe@ today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website