Do you have the career opportunities as an RN Hospice Specialist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Midwest Hospice & Family Care which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Midwest Hospice & Family Care, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Hospice Specialist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for providing direct patient care in accordance with physician orders, recognizing standards of practice and establishing company policies and procedures. Responsible for following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
Follows the plan of care, provides treatments, and works collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes
Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act, including specialized duties related to end of life care
Participates in coordination of hospice services, appropriately reporting the identified needs to the interdisciplinary group, including Hospice Aide, Director of Clinical Services Hospice, and Chaplain
Provides appropriate pain/symptom management
What qualifications you will need:
Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program
Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
Current State RN License
Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
Must have valid drivers licenser federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Hospice & Family Care provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for patients and families. We help navigate each step of their hospice journey. Our Care teams include physicians, nurses, therapists, hospice aides and social workers. Also, music therapists, spiritual counselors, volunteers and bereavement specialists are part of the care team. Our services include regular scheduled visits and on-call support. Patients can receive hospice care at home or a skilled nursing center. Hospice care is also available at an independent or assisted living community or a hospital. We are committed to ensuring our patients have the fullness of life, dignity and the respect they deserve. HCA Healthcare raises the bar on what comprehensive hospice care looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for and support our patients and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
&... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website