The Inside Service Technician is responsible for working in the service department, diagnosing and repairing a full array of consumer appliance.
- 2 years of recent, professional appliance repair experience
- Experience repairing HE washers and dryers, refrigerators, and gas and electric stoves is required
- Outstanding diagnostic/problem solving skills
- HVAC/EPA/Sealed System certification is required
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively manage parts inventory, utilizing strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively utilize on-line resources
- Ability to maintain electronic records regarding service provided
- Pass a post-offer, pre-employment background, drug test and physical assessment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website