Conn's Warehouse Workers are to perform material handling functions for products in assigned departments (receiving, picking, staging, uncrated, check-in, and other). Unloading and loading trucks with the assistance of electric pallet jacks and dollies, sorting and stacking the merchandise accordingly throughout the warehouse.
- Document all transactions systemically as per department standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a clean, clear and organized work area at all times. Clean as you go.
- Maintain assigned equipment, document equipment deficiencies to management.
- Work safely, following warehouse safety procedures. Report safety issues immediately.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure proper product movement and tracking.
- Maintain minimum accepted levels of productivity as specified by department metrics.
- Manage time effectively to minimize non-productive / non-value added hours
- Ability to move products weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of dollies & electric pallet jacks.
- Ability to consistently bend, stoop, and squat (pre-employment physical required)
- Ability to use computers and hand-held electronic devices (RF Scanner)
- Excellent customer service skills, good organization skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Apply on company website