Make someone's day every day! Shop with Cornerstone customers with the purchase of indoor and outdoor home décor, clothing and accessories. In addition, our agents are empowered to assist our internal and external customers with service related functions. An awesome perk of working from home is there is no commute and offer great schedules!
- Field inbound Order Service and Customer Service calls with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Empathize when necessary and create astonishing customer experiences
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer's needs and wants
- Ability to multitask when listening to customer concerns to find appropriate solutions and resolve CS issues
- Provide UPS tracking information and order status information as needed
- Utilize support departments to help customers resolve issues outside of your guidelines
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive order services and customer satisfaction
- Participate in a team environment through team chat (instant messaging) and use of eservices communications
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Promote order services and up sells – offer alternatives, and close order service calls while maintaining rapport with customers
- Support other departments with project work when needed
- Manage and adhere to your schedule to answer customer calls timely that enables the business to meet service levels
- Meet all key performance indicators – Efficiency (AHT), Customer Experience, and RTA (Real Time Adherence)
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Other duties as assigned or directed
- Availability to work 2nd shift
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Team Members are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full specification list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with Cornerstone Brands specifications
- High-speed internet connection
- For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
- Standard Analog Phone Service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
The following services and devices are not permitted: Call Waiting, Cellular Phones, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Satellite, dial-up, Internet phone service, Wireless routers.
The Customer Service Specialist's starting rate is $14.00/hr with an exciting shift differential of $.50/hr for hours worked between 6pm-6am
Keys to Success
At Cornerstone, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
Apply on company website