Make someone's day every day! Shop with Cornerstone Brands customers with the purchase of home goods, indoor, and outdoor home décor. In addition, our agents are empowered to assist our internal and external customers with service-related functions. An awesome perk of working from home is there is no commute and offer great schedules!
Job Description Details
- Field inbound Order Service and Customer Service calls with potential for extended periods of high volume.
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer's needs and wants
- Ability to multitask when listening to customer concerns to find appropriate solutions and resolve CS issues
- Utilize support departments to help customers resolve issues outside of your guidelines
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive order services and customer satisfaction
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Promote order services and up sells.
- Manage and adhere to your schedule to answer customer calls in a timely manner.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) & Efficiency (AHT)
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Other duties as assigned or directed
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to includes: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Team Members are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers.
Full specification list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with Cornerstone Brands specifications
- High-speed internet connection
- For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless are not an option
- Standard Analog Phone Service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
The following services and devices are not permitted: Call Waiting, Cellular Phones, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Satellite, Internet phone service, Wireless routers.
The Customer Service Specialist's starting rate is $14.00/hr with a shift differential, of $.50/hr for hours worked between 6pm-6am.
Keys to Success
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website