Clinical Project Leader – Sweden. Home Based
Covance is recruiting for a Clinical Project Leader in Sweden to be 100% client-dedicated with a top 10 Pharmaceutical company. This role involves the oversight and co-ordination of Clinical Projects across the Nordics and possibly some of the Baltic countries. The successful candidate will have impact on both regulatory and financial compliance.
The position will primarily cover studies in Vaccines, Diabetes, Infectious Disease and Oncology.
What makes this opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client-dedicated with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2021 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Your Line Manager will also be based in Sweden and so ready to support if need be
- The working conditions within our Swedish team are great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
- Minimal travel involved
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based (with the option of going into the Stockholm office 1-2 days a week if you want to).
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package.
- Being the main point of contact for assigned Protocols
- Project Management of the assigned studies
- Leads local Study Teams to high performance: trains in the protocol, closely collaborates with and supports CRAs as protocol expert and coordinates activities across the different local country roles ensuring a strong collaboration
- Reviews Monitoring Visits Reports and escalates performance issues and training needs to the CRA manager
- Responsible for collaboration with external vendors & investigators.
- Collaborates internally with HQ functions and locally with PV, Regulatory and GMA to align on key decisions
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Clinical Project Manager, Sweden, Stockholm, Clinical Study Manager
A BSc Degree oir Nursing qualificationExperience:
- At least 5-6 years within clinical research including 3 as CRA
- Knowledge in Project Management and site management
- The ability to make decisions independently and oversee important activities relevant to clinical research activities
- A strong understanding of local regulatory environment
- Strong understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is essential as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols simultaneously
Apply on company website