Your new employer is Covance Inc., the drug development business of LabCorp®, the world's most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to advancing healthcare and delivering Solutions Made Real®. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve.
We are looking to recruit Senior Contracts Specialist to join our team in Czech Republic or slovakia
As part of a global team you will be responsible for the preparation and negotiation of site agreements, confidentiality agreements, letters of indemnification and other contracts with study sites. This unique opportunity is perfect if you are looking to develop your legal skills in the pharmaceutical and CRO industry.
- Responsible for adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Perform the following, with occasional guidance from line management or more experienced colleagues: daily tracking, negotiation and approval of Site Agreements and Site Agreement templates (as applicable) for clinical study teams; timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System (“SAMS”) or any other system required for use on a particular study.
- Identify and escalate issues (as defined in departmental processes) that must be escalated to line manager for review.
- Confirm quality of tasks delegated to and completed by Contracts Associate.
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental contract tracking system.
- Performs contract administration functions including: assisting with obtaining approvals on authorization forms as required; maintaining a contract tracking system to report contract status updates and signing status; providing notice of all executed contracts to the appropriate team members along with contract values; and scanning and filing executed contracts in the shared electronic storage area in a timely manner for access by other staff members.
Join us and see why LabCorp/Covance have been named by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
- Bachelor's degree (LLB, JD, BA or BS) preferred, university-level law degree preferred (UK/EU)
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
Apply on company website