Covance is searching for a CRA II or Senior CRA in Sweden to monitor trials mainly within Oncology and Cardiology diseases.
This role is 100% SPONSOR dedicated with a prestigeous Pharmaceutical company so there will be no working across multiple SOPs!!
What makes this opportunity special?
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2021 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- We offer lots of flexibility with great opportunity to progress into a variety of areas such as Project Manager, CTL, Line Manager, SSU Manager and cross boarder roles in the future.
- The working conditions within our Swedish team is great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based OR office based in Stockholm.
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package, including lunch vouchers
- There will be no formal contractual expectations regarding frequency of visits
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits).
- In lieu of the above requirements, candidates with > five (5) years supervisory experience in a health care setting and three (3) years clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries (including monitoring) will be considered.
- Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
- Excellent site monitoring skills.
- Excellent study site management skills.
Apply on company website