Are you currently a Toxicologist or do you have regulatory knowledge and/or experience within the toxicology field?
Are you looking for that next opportunity to develop your career working for a world leader in Crop Protection and Chemicals Development?
Labcorp is a global contract research organisation with a specialist division focusing on chemical and crop protection (CPC) studies in order to meet regulatory requirements.
We are seeking to recruit an Expert Consultant to work within our experienced and growing regulatory affairs team.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your existing knowledge working with global clients and a wide range of dossiers in a niche role within a regulatory field. The role provides real potential for career progression within this specialist discipline and can be based remotely.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working within the Regulatory field or testing environment of toxicology be familiar with EU data requirements and test (e.g. OECD) guidelines, EU dossier data requirements with experience dealing with regulatory authorities.
- Keeping abreast of new regulatory and scientific developments in order to help plan/focus the development for CPC Regulatory Consultancy in your area of expertise
- Ensuring an understanding of the client's regulatory strategy and objectives and lead discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements
- Being responsible for high level regulatory arguments and interpretations and provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparation whilst being fully accountable for meeting quality and deadline demands for designated projects
- Managing financial aspects of designated projects and plan and monitor the progress of programmes to ensure agreed timelines are achieved
- Providing key program and strategic issue management advice to both clients and in-house departments
- Helping promote our Regulatory Consultancy business by providing technical support to the sales team
- Actively supporting and training other team members in specialist skills areas
- Being the thought-leader in the discipline for the business
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Un-paralleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria)
- Flexible working arrangements including the possibility to work remotely
- BSc or higher, or equivalent industry experience
- Significant experience in technical understanding of Toxicology
- Project management and direct experience contact with Regulatory Authorities and clients
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and engage with other project team members
- Working within a quality focused environment with the ability to deliver against agreed timelines whilst managing workloads and resources to ensure targets are met
Apply on company website