Your new employer is Labcorp Drug Development, the world's most comprehensive drug development company, dedicated to improving healthcare and improving lives. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve.
Labcorp Drug Development is seeking a GP Reports Administrator to join the Clinical Pharmacology Services Team within the European Centre of Excellence in the heart of Leeds, West Yorkshire. Your new position is a full-time and permanent position and you will play an integral role in supporting all aspects of volunteer recruitment and study support functions for our testing and development work.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Receiving GP Report Consent Forms from potential subjects and amending the recruitment database accordingly.
- Reviewing GP Report Consent Forms for completeness, prior to sending to relevant GP.
- Using the mail merge facility on the recruitment database generate letters.
- Liaising with GPs and surgeries to expedite return of GP Reports.
- Recording receipt of GP reports into the recruitment database, updating the database as required.
- Run multiple reports from database to generate spreadsheets, letters, texts and emails.
- Scanning, quality checking and filing of GP Reports as appropriate.
- Liaising between physicians and GPs to clarify queries.
- Notifying the GPs of their patient's inclusion in studies.
- Enter medical history and demographic information from potential subjects into computerized database.
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- Process GP Report related inquiries from subjects from the Labcorp Drug Development CRU email account.
- Liaison with Volunteer Recruitment department in coordinating all necessary information needed for successful recruitment of volunteers.
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of ground breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients and your career.Education/Qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE or A level standard.
- Knowledgeable in computer programs.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to follow precise directions.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- High degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Recent and relevant office experience including telephone, faxing, filing and computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Apply on company website