Whether it's at home, school, the office or other alternate location, Covance provides mobile clinical services for clinical trial patients to make it easier for patients to participate in a clinical research study.
Our Mobile Clinical Services team is seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant to join our team! You must be able to commute to our office in Bannockburn, Illinois on a regular basis and as needed and reside within an acceptable commutable distance.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical project team during study set up, conduct, and close out.
- Assist with the provision of contracted ambulant care services in the support of sponsored pharmaceutical and biotech studies which may involve all phases of development in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain and archive study files and communications both electronically and hard copy in compliance with SOPs.
- Update electronic study data trackers and databases for assigned studies.
- Secure Service Providers, including but not limited to the qualification and credentialing, and update applicable company databases (as required per region).
- Communicate with Country Coordinators and/or Service Providers to confirm visits are scheduled and conducted as ordered on the Service Request Form.
- Review ambulant care documents provided by Country Coordinators and /or Service Providers to assess their quality, completeness, and timely provision to the Investigator site as applicable.
- Assist in resolving data inconsistencies with Country Coordinators and /or Service Providers.
- Participate in teleconference calls and meetings as requested.
- Create and distribute agendas and minutes in a timely manner for teleconference calls and meetings.
- Maintain an inventory of study supplies, as applicable, such as laboratory kits for home visits.
- Assemble study specific laboratory kits, including shipping and arrangement of courier services as applicable.
- Support of the Mobile Clinical Services US office by rotating an after-hours on-call phone to address any afterhours inquiries.
- Participate in the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Comply with ICH/GCP guidelines, GDPR and patient data protection laws, applicable SOPs and Process Guidelines, and study requirements.
- Adhere to contracted scope of work per signed agreement with the client.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science is strongly preferred
- At least one year of experience working as a clinical study coordinator preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Good communication skills (oral, written)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to take initiative, be adaptable, and strive in a dynamic environment
- Diligence and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Customer service oriented
Apply on company website