- Performs independent programming activities (using Medidata Rave Or SAS) on multiple projects concurrently with less or no support from Senior Programmers.
- Development and implementation of solutions to global technical service issues and concerns regarding EDC tools like Medidata RAVE or Oracle InForm or Data/Report programming or Visual Analytics tools like Spotfire or Tableau.
- Create CRF Annotations and programming specifications for datasets creation using transfer / guidelines / CDISC / Client Standards.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs for creation of datasets using specifications / guidelines.
- Develop programs to import external data and transform to SAS Dataset or Excel files for data review and reconciliation.
- University / college degree (life sciences, health sciences, information technology or related subjects preferred).
- Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a bachelor's degree will be accepted in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SAS programming or SpotFire or Tableau development
- Good problem solving skills and a proactive approach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biometrics, and systems applications to support operations preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and Self-motivation
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintain the highest standards of quality work
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
Apply on company website