Are you ready to discover you next career at Covance by Labcorp?
A career at Covance by Labcorp provides our employees the unique chance to create an immediate impact and difference in our patient's lives.
will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team oriented work place, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Covance by Labcorp is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Global Proposal Team and are currently seeking to hire a Proposal Manager II. This is a permanent, full time position and could be based in Sao PauloEducation/Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree required in related field or equivalent work experienceExperience:
Minimum 6 years
* Applicable minimum years of experience in budget and/or text development, or an equivalent combination of education and CRO/pharma/other related experience to successfully perform the essential job duties
* Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
* Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Knowledge of proposal management software applications (e.g., Salesforce.com, Qvidian, Proposal Automation applications) is preferred
* Demonstrated text editing and writing skills (based on business unit and/or team expectations)
* Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
* Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
* Proven ability to work independently
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with internal stakeholders, clients and Covance senior management
* Positive attitude and sense of urgency
* Possesses an ability and willingness to work across Business Units
* Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours as needed to meet the client's proposal deadline.
Apply on company website