Labcorp Drug Development has a great REMOTE or HOME based (US) opportunity for someone looking to step up in their contracts career as a Senior Contracts Specialist. As a Senior Contracts Specialist, you will be responsible for daily traking, negotiations, identifying escalations, updating our tracking system in timely manager, and communicating with all parties associated with a trial. If you have experience with CTAs, CDAs, NDAs, and MSAs and are looking to work for global organization, the Senior Contracts Specialist position is for you.
Some of the job duties will include but not limited to:
- Perform the following, with minimal guidance from line management: daily tracking, negotiation and approval of Site Agreements and Site Agreement templates (as applicable) for clinical study teams; timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System ("SAMS") or any other system required for use on a particular study.
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Drafts, negotiates, reviews, and processes contracts in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Covance's fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies. Produces and negotiates contracts that accurately reflect Covance's obligations or rights and understandings with third parties.
- Coordinate and communicate with clinical study teams in a timely manner regarding contract details and timelines, as well as contract status reporting to ensure quick approval of templates and contracts.
Join us and see why Labcorp Drug Development has been named by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
- Bachelor's degree (LLB, JD, BA or BS) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Apply on company website