Labcorp Drug Development is the place for you if you are looking for a Senior Contracts Specialist position which remote or home based located within the United States.
Some of the job duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Perform the following, with minimal guidance from line management: daily tracking, negotiation and approval of Site Agreements and Site Agreement templates (as applicable) for clinical study teams; timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System ("SAMS") or any other system required for use on a particular study.
- Identify and escalate issues (as defined in departmental processes) that must be escalated to line manager for review.
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Complies with and fulfils corporate requirements of the position including, inputting activities in Timesheets, conducting all required training and documenting training in training systems, and preparing and submitting any company expense reports for reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Drafts, negotiates, reviews, and processes contracts in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Covance's fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies. Produces and negotiates contracts that accurately reflect Covance's obligations or rights and understandings with third parties.
- Coordinate and communicate with clinical study teams in a timely manner regarding contract details and timelines, as well as contract status reporting to ensure quick approval of templates and contracts.
Join us and see why Labcorp Drug Development has been named by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
- Bachelor's degree (LLB, JD, BA or BS) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Apply on company website