Have you got experience in in vivo Study Direction and are you looking to progress up the career ladder?
Would you like to be part of a world renowned Genetic Toxicology team?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a global organisation who strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market?
As one of the world's premier Contract Research Organisations, Labcorp Drug Development's mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Study Director to work for our Genetic Toxicology team at either Harrogate, North Yorkshire or Huntingdon. Cambridgeshire. As a Senior Study Director, you will be responsible for the organisation and day to day control of Genetic Toxicology studies of various types and complexity.
We are specifically interested to hear from candidates that have in vivo assay experience and/or Toxicology assay experience!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Providing Study Direction of Genetic Toxicology studies in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsibility for the overall design, scientific and technical conduct of Genetic Toxicology studies, including interpretation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results.
- Directing non-standard study types.
- Managing novel assay types or technical science improvement initiatives, as well maintaining an external scientific profile and client specific relationships.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to become part of something that makes a difference!
- Unparalleled opportunities for career development within a global organisation with global clients.
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria).
If you are looking to make a difference and want to work with an experienced, supportive team, where there are real opportunities to broaden your knowledge, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!Education/Qualifications:
- Advanced degree (e.g. MSc/PhD) with industry experience preferred (BSc. minimum with extensive direct industry experience).
- Experience working as a Study Director with a knowledge and understanding of GLP regulations.
- Strong scientific background with experience in performing Genetic Toxicology assays in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
- Excellent attention to detail, methods and interpretation of scientific data.
- Previous experience of client management skills and technical expertise in the relevant business line is preferable.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of in vivo Genetic Toxicology assays preferred, e.g. Comet or in vivo micro nucleus.
- Experience of in vitro assay types such as Ames, in vitro micronucleus, Mouse Lymphoma assay, chromosome aberration assays also considered.
Apply on company website