Whether it's at home, school, the office or other alternate location, GlobalCare's ambulant care services for clinical trials conveniently bring visits to the study patient. GlobalCare maintains a global network of multi-lingual Country Coordinators and local traveling service providers (nurses and physicians).
We are seeking a Clinical and Ancillary Supply Services Specialist to join our team in Bannockburn, Illinois.
Serve as primary liaison between Clinical & Ancillary Supply Services, operational project teams, Covance Laboratory Services (CLS), distribution vendors, client distribution units, packaging and labeling vendors
- Liaison with project teams and department members regarding issues of compliance with ICH/GCP, GMP, project plans, and Covance SOPs.
- Oversee coordination of study related Clinical and Ancillary Supply activation and maintenance components including Labels/Supply, Import/ Export requirements, ancillary supply management.
- Develop project specific plans for the Clinical and Ancillary supply component of assigned studies.
- Represent Clinical and Ancillary supplies component within a region or for complex global studies at client and internal project meetings.
- Anticipate and monitor project requirements and institute appropriate actions to ensure timelines and budget needs are met.
- Contribute to the development of processes, procedures, tracking systems and IT solutions for Clinical and ancillary supply activities.
- Interact with internal and external work groups to evaluate and forecast workload and resource needs.
- Ensure appropriate communication on project-related matters with the clinical project team.
- Provide consultation pertaining to clinical & ancillary supplies: the labeling, tracking, specific national requirements, importation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO,
including at least 2 years of clinical and ancillary supplies management responsibility
- Very strong technical writing skills and analytical skills
- Strong networking abilities and an ability/willingness to work with individuals across the globe
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience in end to end (full service) clinical trial management, ideally with global project
- Abilities to review/analyze relevant data so as to build evidence-based clinical trial strategies
- Abilities to design/develop effective strategies to bring about trial success, as defined by clients
and project teams through the use of an evidence-based approach
- Strong computer skills with an ability to understand and access and leverage technology
- Ability to work independently
- 2-4 years Clinical Supply Project Management logistics experience
- Demonstrated Regulatory, GMP or QA experience
Apply on company website