Our Company :
Joining Covance Flexible Solutions (FSPx) will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team oriented workplace, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our unique opportunity will allow you to bring your specialized discipline to a core team outsourced to a world class leading global healthcare company. Dedicated to our Client 100% of the time, you will play a key role in the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch with the support of both a dedicated Covance line manager and our client project teams.
The Project Lead External Data role is a great opportunity to work within our sponsor dedicated department and have this unique relationship with a sponsor.
You will also be able to manage the oversight of activities in data management on large scale projects.
This role is a great opportunity to lead projects and coordinate our external data specialist team activity.
- Are you a like-minded Professional with a passion for transforming the lives of our patients
- Could you channel your expertise in leading data management projects
- Would you like the opportunity to broaden your therapeutic expertise whilst gaining exposure within a Pharmaceutical working environment
- This position will provide you with an ideal platform to raise your profile and offers the flexibility of working homebased from anywhere in the UK
- Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance Project Lead External Data
- Your primary task/objective will be the Oversight of the External Data Specialist team, communicate expectations and sponsor decisions to team members/stakeholders
- You will be responsible for ensuring staff are working on timelines, deliverables, to the expected level of quality
- In this role you will be in charge of overseeing project scope for all EDS elements by ensuring any changes to scope are incorporated
- In this role you will have opportunity to provide EDS training to staff as needed
- You will have the autonomy to participate in Project Review meetings with Lead EDS and provide status update to upper management as required.
- You will lead in implementing new technology and processes for the EDS function.
Degree level Science or related subject.Experience:
- Previous Data Management Experience required, including EDC.
- Prior experience of handling vendor supplied data, specification creation, validation and UAT, preferred.
- Previous experience of leading a team within a client facing role would be an advantage.
- Don't meet all the requirements but still think that your transferrable skills could be a fit? Let us know about your interest! Contact email@example.com or join our Talent Network on https://careers.covance.com/global/en
- Looking for interview preparation tips/guidelines? Take a look on Applicant Resources prepared by our Talent Advisors to help you prepare for the recruitment process.
- If you would like to apply, click the link below to submit an application. If for now you prefer an informal and confidential discussion with one of our Talent Advisors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to join our Talent Network on https://careers.covance.com/global/en
Apply on company website