Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance by Labcorp FSP Clinical Research Manager (CRM).
Covance by Labcorp FSP are looking to hire a Clinical Research Manager. In this position you will be fully dedicated to our sponsor in Hungary, Budapest. In this role you will gain exposure to managing projects on a local level.
At Covance by Labcorp, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance by Labcorp employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance by Labcorp has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance by Labcorp studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- Main Point of Contact for assigned protocols and link between Country Operations and clinical trial team
- Responsible for project management of the assigned studies: actively plans, drive and track execution and performance of deliverables/timelines/results to meet country commitments from feasibility and site selection, recruitment, execution and close out
- Review Monitoring Visits Reports and raise performance issues and training needs to CRA manager and/or functional vendor and internal management as needed
- Perform Quality control visits as required
- Lead local study teams to high performance: train in the protocol other local roles, closely collaborate with and supports CRAs as protocol guide and coordinate activities across the different local country roles ensuring a strong collaboration
- Responsible for crafting and executing a local risk management plan for assigned studies
- Ensure compliance with CTMS, eTMF and other key systems
- Raises as needed different challenges and issues
- Responsible for collaboration with functional outsourcing vendors, investigators, other external partners
- Country point of contact for programmatically outsourced trials
- Serve local business needs as applicable in his/her country (If delegated can sign contracts and run budgets)
- Collaborate internally with HQ functions and locally with PV, Regulatory and GMA to align on key decisions in his/her studies
- As a customer-facing role, this position will build business relationships and represent the company with investigators
- Share protocol-specific information and standard methodologies across countries\clusters
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution
- Previous experience in clinical research in pharmaceutical or CRO industries
- Deep understanding of local regulatory environment
- Strong understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is important as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols at a time
- Ability and skills to lead resource allocation, processes (and controls), productivity, quality and project delivery
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and local language
Apply on company website