Covance by Labcorp FSP are looking to hire a Clinical Trial Coordinator in Hungary. In this position you will be fully dedicated to our sponsor and will be office based.
At Covance by Labcorp, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance by Labcorp employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance by Labcorp has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance by Labcorp studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
1) Documenting and tracking study activities using relevant forms and tools, as well as relevant Project Management System.
2) Preparation of study site specific materials in accordance with relevant SOPs
3) Complete minute taking and documentation for sponsor/external or internal teleconferences as requested
4) Setting up and maintaining tracking systems for e.g. study supplies and investigator payments
5) Create and main contact list of study team members, study sites, and external suppliers/contract organizations
6) Support Investigator Meetings.
7) Train and mentor less experienced Clinical Trial Administrators
8) Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
9) Assist with coordinating study level vendors as requested
10) Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
11) Liaise with all other departments to ensure the smooth running of the study as needed
12) Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., proof-reading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
13) Maintain paper trial master file documentation and tracking/archiving as applicable
14) Might be requested to work in a client facing environment
15) Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
- Diploma -Secondary Education or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience or equivalent training/experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership within the CTA group
Apply on company website