Covance is looking to hire for an Investigator Support Coordinator to join our growing team in Mechelen.
The main responsabilities are :
- Notifying investigator sites, sponsors, and affiliates of laboratory results, exclusion flags, and test cancellations as defined in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Monitoring, tracking, and resolving requisition holds and informing the Team Manager/ Team Supervisor and the Project Manager of any delays.
- Updating the database with appropriate information and informing personnel of additional testing needs.
- Managing incoming and/or outgoing telephone contact
High school diploma or equivalent
Multilingual, English and German and/or Spanish and/or Italian and/or Russian
Ability to work independently
Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
Strong verbal and written skills
Attention to detail
Customer service experienceExperience:
- Demonstration of strong contribution to teamwork
- 2 years of Customer service experience
- Multilingual (2 to 3 European langages)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Great attention to detail
- Previous healthcare, medical or laboratory experience
Apply on company website