Do you hold a Home Office personal licence?
Do you want to develop your technical skills and knowledge to perform a wide range of regulated procedures in several different laboratory species?
Covance's department of Laboratory Animal Technologies continues to grow and we are looking for licenced animal technicians to join our dedicated teams.
As a licenced animal technician, your main responsibilities will be:
- Performing regulated procedures in rodent and non-rodent species
- Taking personal responsibility for the welfare and care of the animals that you work with
- Collecting study data both manually and using electronic data capture systems
- Performing husbandry and technical procedures
There may be the opportunity for additional income through overtime at weekends, weekdays and public holidays.
- Possession of an existing Home Office personal license or to have held a personal license/completed accredited training within the past 5 years
What we need from you:
- The ability to learn and the capability to develop the requisite skills
- Highest standards of animal care and welfare
Apply on company website