Drug Safety Translator – German-speaking
Covance by Labcorp has supported the pharmaceutical industry worldwide in developing more medicines than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today. Our highly dedicated, supportive teams work on bringing drugs to market that have a real impact on the lives and health of people.
This job's primary location is Sofia, Bulgaria. Remote work from any of the listed countries can be considered for more experienced professionals.
If you are looking for an entry level position in which you can leverage your scientific know-how as much as your German and English language skills, this is the perfect opportunity. Join us and see why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
What we have to offer: a strong international support network, a genuine work-life balance, an attractive compensation package, great learning and career growth opportunities, and the chance to work with some of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Sounds exciting? Then we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will typically be:
- Translate documents containing medical content from German to English (in writing)
- Provide 2nd level review / proofread documents from German to English
- Provide input for monthly status reports
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, guidance documents and directives associated with drug safety management, reporting and pharmacovigilance
- Build and maintain good relationships across functional business units within Covance by Labcorp
- Degree or completed vocational training or equivalent professional experience in a relevant field: health care, life sciences, nursing, chemistry, biology, nutritional sciences, etc.
- First professional experience in translating German medical / scientific documents to English
- Familiarity with or an interest in relevant drug safety processes (clinical trials, pharmacovigilance, regulatory affairs, submissions, etc.)
- Proficient user of IT applications such as MS Office
- Good organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and a high sense of accountability
- Ability to work autonomously and at the same time collaborate closely with your colleagues and other internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in business fluent German – mainly written - and English are a must
Apply on company website