Covance Drug Development Partnership Solutions is currently seeking a Partnership Enablement Lead to join the team. The Partnership Enablement Lead / Director will play an instrumental role in identifying new internal partnership opportunities and lead the development and successful implementation of partnership strategies to drive business growth. This is a remote US based opportunity.
- Lead, design and drive implementation of strategy to grow new partnership opportunities and/or renewals through;
- Client customized governance and resourcing models
- Ensure consistent and quality delivery of the client portfolio
- Manage change management and integration strategy
- Partner closely with PMO and Portfolio governance teams
- Continuously identify and integrate biotech needs and requirements
- Collaborate and partner with Drug Development Partnership Directors/Executive Directors leading specific key accounts
- Educate internal teams on client culture
- Foster a culture of delivering continuous improvement, quality, and productivity from the clients' perspective
- Drive for accountability in dependable delivery, commitment to quality, science, innovation, and driving growth
- Lead and/or actively contribute to the development of the Drug Development Partnership Solution Team by coaching through initiatives or mentoring when appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science discipline or Business Management
- 10 years of relevant experience within the CRO or Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry or equivalent education, training, and experience
Apply on company website