Covance is currently looking for a Senior CRA in the Stockholm or Uppsala area of Sweden to monitor trials mainly within Oncology (Prostate, bladder, head & neck, breast and Lymphoma). This is a client dedicated role with a top 10 Pharma company and so you will only be working to a single set of SOPs
To qualify you NEED at least 2 years of CRA experience in Sweden but ideally 2-3 years and you MUST have worked on Oncology trials previously. In addition it would be advantageous if have done some ‘recist' training.
Why apply for this job!?:
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2019 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Your Line Manager will also be based in Sweden (Stockholm)
- We offer lots of flexibility with great opportunity to progress into a variety of areas such as Project Manager, CTL, Line Manager, SSU Manager and cross boarder roles in the future. You can also become a Therapy area expert if you are scientifically strong.
- The working conditions within our Swedish team is great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based.
- If you want to be office based in Stockholm then you can; the option is available
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package, including lunch vouchers
- There will be no formal contractual expectations regarding frequency of visits
For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Oncology, Sweden, Stockholm, Uppsala, CRA Clinical Research Associate, MonitorEducation/Qualifications:
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates proven relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Solid experience of Monitoring clinical trials in Sweden
- Fluency in English and Swedish
Apply on company website