Senior Statistical Programmer (Remote)
*These remote, full-time opportunities are open to any USA or Canadian home-office location. #LI-REMOTE
Are you ready to discover your extraordinary potential at Covance? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in patients' lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy, innovative & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits. Your work is meaningful, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
In this role, the selected candidate will develop SAS programs for SDTM, ADaM, client-defined analysis datasets, Patient Profiles, Tables, Listings and Graphs in support of the Statistical Analysis Plan, posters, manuscripts, Integrated of Summary of Safety (ISS) and Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE). Additionally, you will provide technical planning to include overseeing the set-up of key macros and SAS program; act as a Lead Programmer for projects; represent Statistical Programming at internal and client meetings; act as a Statistical Programming consultant to clients and internal customers in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Project Management and Medical Writing.
Perform the role of the Lead Statistical Programmer
- Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated CRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
- Develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies
- Mentor less-experienced programmers in the processes around SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs
- Present and share knowledge at department meetings
- Respond to QA and client audits, and support qualification audits
- Identify processes within programming that will increase productivity, quality and efficiency
BSc, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subjectExperience:
5 years of SAS® programming experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Knowledge of CDISC requirements.
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting and communicate effectively within the team environment.
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize own work
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
Apply on company website