Are you ready to redefine what's possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient's lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative workplace. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
As a Clinical Research Associate at Covance you will:
- Lead all aspects of study site monitoring according to Covance/Chiltern SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines
- Partner with investigators and study coordinators on pre-study qualification and site initiation visits
- Conduct routine study site monitoring visits
- Close-out clinical sites, and ensure study files are up to date to maintain the success of the study.
So if you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring Phase I - IV clinical study sites in Australia, let's talk as we may have a job for you.
Covance Australia is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedom to grow & develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technology and processes that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Education/Qualifications:
Degree qualified in a life science subject or equivalentExperience:
- Typically at least three (3) years independent clinical trial monitoring experience, with at least 1 of those in Australia
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Ability to travel both interstate and regionally for monitoring visits
Apply on company website